The Class of 2024 will be hosting a bake sale in front of school every Friday through October 6th to raise money for their D.C. trip next year. Please have your students stop by after school for a yummy treat!
Cash or Venmo accepted.
Join the Recess Team - It's a blast!
Thank you to all the volunteers who have signed up for recess duty!! It is looking good.
If every family took only one shift per year we would have all the spaces covered and then some. Please help to make recess happen for middle school.
Everyone benefits from the outdoor social time these kids will get!! Plus you get to check in on them once in the year. It is very interesting to see the world of middle school in action at recess. A great learning experience for all.
Thank you for loving on our staff. They are amazing!
Girls Healing Circles
The mission of the Girls Healing Circles is to inform and inspire 4th-6th grade girls so they grow up to be self-confident and self-loving young ladies who appreciate their bodies, know how to process emotions in a healthy way, and look to other girls as sisters rather than as competition.
• 5 Healing Circles in the fall semester
• 5 Healing Circles in the spring semester
• Circles will be 90 minutes long on select Fridays after school, beginning 9/15
• Neuroacoustic Sound Therapy will be incorporated by listening at home to specialized soundtracks designed to improve sleep, emotional resilience, and anxiety.
• Circles are led by a Sudie mom who is also a Neuroacoustic Sound Therapist and Emotion Release Practitioner
The cheer squad would love to support your team! To request their presence at any Sudie game, please fill out this Google form. The cheer squad is looking to participate at 3+ Sudie events in the Fall and 3+ events in the Spring. GO LIONS!!